Join The BRCC
BRCC Membership Application
Dues are only $35/year and are tax deductible!
Membership Year is January to December.(Memberships are not pro-rated but dues received on or after October 1st are credited towards the following year.)
We are grateful for new members and those that renew year after year, because they understand that by working together we are stronger and can do more to protect and enhance our community.
There is no doubt that Bird Rock is a very special place with its natural setting, a fantastic elementary school, and its strong sense of community.
So what does the BRCC do for the community? As an all volunteer organization...
- We organize and host annual community events, such as the Halloween Window Painting, special security for Halloween night, special merchant events in the spring and fall, the popular Summer Picnic, and other events throughout the year.
- We host monthly community meetings at various locations including local restaurants.
- We are responsible for the maintenance assessment district.
- We organize the Neighborhood Watch Program.
- We take on projects like street median lighting, benches and public art projects.
- We provide forums for discussion on issues important to the community.
- But there are other important aspects of the BRCC that make us unique as a community organization:
- We take positions decisions not based on an elected board but on direct participation and consensus building among the residents and merchants.
- We enjoy a 20% voluntary membership rate among the residents and merchants.
- We prepare a monthly newsletter that is made available to all residents and merchants within our Bird Rock community.
- We keep our website regularly updated with news and events important to the Bird Rock community.
TEST Description Join